The tax burden on a business can be onerous, with corporation tax, PAYE, National Insurance and VAT to worry about.
Morris Wheeler & Co Limited can help to minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- EIS and SEIS reliefs for investors
- Claiming Research & Development tax credits
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
What our clients say
Over the last few years our company has invested heavily in new machinery, Morris Wheeler have guided us through this process ensuring the machinery has been purchased at the right time to maximise our capital allowance claims and ensuring the right finance is in place. I would recommend Morris Wheeler for their efficient, approachable way of dealing with all matter however big or small.
Alan Birks, Managing Director Sabre Plastic Tooling Limited
Morris Wheeler’s advice on our company’s Research & Development Tax credit claim has been invaluable in reducing our businesses tax liability enabling us to divert more resources into our R&D activities.
Elliot Berg, Research Director, Biox Systems Limited
Contact us today to discover how we can help you minimise the corporate tax burden.