Under the Auto-Enrolment regulations, by 2018 all employers are required to automatically enrol all eligible members of staff
into a workplace pension scheme and pay a minimum contribution into the fund.
As an employer you will need to:
- Nominate a point of contact
- Know your staging date and develop a plan
- Assess your workforce to identify any eligible
jobholders working for you
- Review your pension arrangements to decide on the type of pension scheme you will offer.
- Communicate the changes throughout your business
- Automatically enrol eligible jobholders
- Register with the Pensions Regulator and keep records
- Contribute to your workers' pensions
- Budget for the cost increase
- Keep track of employees' ages and earnings
The new rules will require careful
consideration and planning – and that’s where Morris Wheeler can help you.
From reviewing your
systems and assessing your payroll needs, to cash flow forecasting and
budgeting, we can advise on a wide range of business and personal planning
issues. Please contact us for further details.