Morris Wheeler & Co have been providing expert advice and support to business start-ups in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire and across the Hertfordshire and Essex area for many years. We have helped many entrepreneurs like you to turn their great ideas into business reality.
We know the local area and understand the challenges you face. As well as guiding you through all the red tape and regulations, we can provide experienced business support and advice, working alongside you to ensure the best possible chance of success.
We can help with:
- Preparing a business plan or reviewing your existing business plan
- Preparing cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Choosing the right structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Forming a limited company
- Becoming self employed – and the necessary tax and legal implications
- Assessing your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Drawing up proposals for finance
- Accessing grants and loans
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Company secretarial issues
- EIS and SEIS reliefs for investors
- Claiming Research & Development tax credits
- Taking on staff and dealing with payroll and HR issues
- Accounts advice and accounting software
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
...and much more.
Many of our longstanding, successful business clients came to us in those challenging early start-up days. We want you to succeed because we know that your success is our success.
If you are starting a business in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire or the local area, contact us for a free initial consultation about your particular circumstances.